Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thunder EN 125, Not For Speed



well, said I want to have an muscle bike, with great power and nice looking. But for me, it seem almost impossible to have it. my country only allow big bike entry with special treatment that make the bike price become so high. it's unreachable for an ordinary employee like me. That bikes become a dream, poor me huh..?

With all my save, I can get one of the small capacities engine Suzuki EN 125. This bike called Thunder 125 in my country. I'm not a fanatic brand minded, so I pick this bike not because its Suzuki brand. I pick This bike because this bike is the most cheap sport bike... ha ha ha..

I'm a biker, go to my working place, and go to anywhere else, I ride my bike. With power in around 11 HP, I think it's enough to transport me to my working place and to my playing ground. I got many new brothers with my Suze (this is how i named my bike), and because of them, I begin to change my Suze look, just a little cosmetics to make it look different from original. I replace the double suspension to a mono shock, replace the rim to the wider one and give a wider "foot". I left The Engine virgin.

Most of my friend ask about it's perform with all the change, but i said, This bike is not for speed, so doesn't matter if my bike can not run fast.. cause I'm not a speed freak. above is my bike look.. this is my bike, so up to me.. hehehe


6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi,

firstly- that is a good looking bike you have there.

now, i was wondering if you knew at all if it is possible to get a wider rear wheel on the regular suzuki En125?

any help would be great. thanks.

koso26 said...

hi phil, thanks for your appreciate..
you can replace the wheel to a wider one,
if you still use original rim and swing arm, the max size tyre width is 110. but if you have replace to a wider rim with originl swing arm, the maximal width is 140. some of my friend even use 150 with swing arm replcement.
me myself use 130/90 tyre and 3" width rim.
hope can help you..

MiDAS said...

Dude just 1 question, "WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE MAGS?"

Pm me for the info, very interested.

Anonymous said...

The EN125 (Thunder 125 in the Philippines) can run 140 KPh on stock I think, but I think this bike is built more for durability than racing. It's a good touring bike.

koso26 said...

Yup.. mine can run 135kph on stock (in new condition). now it almost 4 years and still in good condition, 100kph max speed.

King said...

Hi, I have a Suzuki en-125 2a. it's the same thing as the thunder. can you please help me to know. which swing arm you use to convert the dual shock abs to mono shock?

Your Ad Here